Saturday, August 14, 2010

More Shit My Horror Dad Says

Horror Dads were once Horror Kids and our experiences growing up with parents who sometimes indulged, but didn't always understand, our strange interests is the subject of the third and final Horror Dads roundtable.

I hope these discussions have been as fun to read as they have been to participate in. If you've been enjoying these, the good news is that more roundtables will be coming up, focusing on specific films!

To read the concluding installment of Horror Dads, click here.

2 comments:

Cheap Beer said...

I really enjoy reading these articles as I am a horror nut who has a kid as well. I remember where I saw some classics and who I saw them with. Good times to share and to look forward to making.

Jeff Allard said...

Yeah, having a kid to share your interest with is as good as it gets. Glad you enjoyed the series, CB!