Friday, November 18, 2011

Dinner Plans

As a heads-up, let me tell you that some changes will be coming to the menu here. I always slow down a little on postings in October so that's not unusual but this time, rather than jumping right back in, the break had me thinking about how I feel about blogging and whether I still have the time to commit to it. The answer is that I do have the time (well, kind of), but that I could manage it better.

To that end, I'm going to adopt a formatted style to my reviews. Not every single post will rigidly stick to this style but I'm hoping that, in general, this will will allow me to be a little more productive here.

We'll see how it pans out. Call it an experiment.

Maybe more than anything else, I just feel like DWMJ needs a shot in the arm. A new coat of paint. Something...different. After over five years, I've been feeling some inevitable ennui creeping in.

That, coupled with my squeezed schedule, made it tempting to consider packing it in. But in the end, there's little chance of that happening. In whatever capacity I'm able to, I plan on staying put in my corner of the blogosphere.

The first new review will be up soon. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Sujay said...

So important and necessary article contains the site, which I expected. Well done carry on.